2016 Management Team & Operational Budget

Jnanasukha Foundation is pleased to announce the Management Team for 2016. These appointments signal our expanded activities, the need for a robust Advisory Council, and the generosity of donors. Feeling the gratitude and excitement!

Please join me in thanking two outgoing Directors—Lianne Hunt and Ryan Hunt. Their years of dedication and service contributed greatly and helped bring the Foundation to where it is today. Thank you and good luck!

Also, let's extend a warm welcome to new members of the Advisory Council—Chonyi Drolma, Shayna Kristen, Libby Luning, Tsogyal Lhamo and Woeser Phel—and to our new Staffers—Ani Sangye Chozom and Genevieve Legacy. I am indebted to you for embracing Jnanasukha's mission and for so generously offering your energy and expertise. With your help, I feel, not only can we do this, but we can do it well!

And, last but not least, to those who committed to yet another year—Rikzin Smith, Ellis Widner, Chuck Goldman, and Mukara Meredith—words are not enough so I will rely on the buddhas to bless you day and night!

It's wrap! Thank you Everyone. Have a Pure Day!
—Lama Dechen Yeshe Wangmo

Board of Directors:
Dechen Yeshe Wangmo, President
Ellis Widner, Vice-President
Rikzin Smith, Secretary-Treasurer

Advisory Council:
Chonyi Drolma (Anne Holland), Translation
Charles Goldman, Legal
Shayna Kristen, Fundraising & Lama Gyaltsen Pharping Nepal Project
Libby Luning (Pema Dechen), Lama Tharchin Rinpoche Heritage Foundation
Tsogyal Lhamo Matthews, Fundraising & Tsogyal Latso, Tibet
Mukara Meredith, Coaching for Group Genius & Mindful Leadership Development
Woeser Phel, Tibet Projects & Pilgrimages

Staffers:
Ani Ngawang Sangye Chozom, Researcher & OCW (occasional cat whisperer)
Genevieve Legacy, Editor

2016 Operational Budget

On March 21, 2016, the Board of Directors adopted our Operational Budget for 2016 based on available revenues of $81,000 generated through Jnanasukha Foundation and The Pearl Mala for Tsogyal Latso.

Our hard operational costs are only 8% of expenditures, leaving 92% for activities and projects as shown in this graphic. Thank you Dear Donors!

 
 

We invite your comments and feedback:

  • Are you happy with the management team and/or the allocations?
  • Where or How can we do better next year?

Please email info@jnanasukha.org. We will reply to everyone within a week. Tashi Delek!

Lama Dechen Yeshe Wangmo

Lama Dechen Yeshe Wangmo, Hawaii

Lineage lama of the Dudjom Dakini Heart Essence, founder of Jnanasukha Foundation.