Our first scholarship period for 2016 has awarded five scholarships under the careful guidance of Rikzin Smith, Director of Scholarships. To protect the privacy of scholarship ecipients, we will can only share the following:
- 1 award for Dakini Heart Essence (Khandro Thuk Thik) anuyoga training in Nepal
- 1 award for Dudjom Tersar Three-Year Retreat in the USA
- 2 awards for continued study with Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche
- 1 award for continued study of Black Quintessence (Yangthik Nakpo) with Tulku Sang Ngak Rinpoche
- 4 recipients had more than ten years of study and practice
- 2 recipients already completed one or two traditional three-year retreats
- 1 recipient is a monastic
The next application period opens September 15.
Thanks to our donors and to everyone's prayers and aspirations. May all being benefit.